Monday, January 30, 2006
Welcome to Planet Cute!
I wish I had a picture of this to share but I took video instead. Maybe Eastcoastdaddy can figure out how to add links to video clips later. ANYWAY... Today, for the first time, I saw ECB do a little make-believe and it was the.cutest.thing.ever! ECB was playing with one of those little rotary phones with wheels and googly eyes. I was doing something in the kitchen when I heard him babbling away. When I looked over, he had the little phone handset held up to the side of his head and was chatting away. He kept this up for a few minutes, changing his vocal inflections, pausing, and making all sorts of faces. He switched the phone from one side of his head to the other and tried talking into both ends of the reciever. It was so cute, I can't hope to convey all the cuteness in this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment