Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Eastcoastbaby on the go...


We took our eastcoast selves to the midwest for Christmas and had a nice time visiting friends and family. Here's Eastcoastbaby in front of the Christmas tree.

The timing worked out well and we were honored to be at the baptism of our first godson on December 27, 2005. What a happy little fellow he is! I don't think I heard him cry once during the whole baptism. We forgot to get pictures at the baptism, so if I'll post a pic later if I get one from somebody and I get the ok from the little guy's parents.

The hardest part of the trip was the lack of access to the internet! One set of Midwestgrandparents didn't have a computer and the others had dial up (but will soon be upgrading to DSL, I think)!

Tomorrow we head to Rome for a week!

No comments: