Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Snow!

There was barely enough snow to scrape together this snow man. 15 minutes later he melted so much he fell over. :-(
E in her snow suit. She didn't seem to like the snow too much. I set her down in the snow while I made the snowman. She protested by throwing her self over and kicking her feet, which of course got her a face full of snow and that made her really mad. This shot is from before we went out.

We've been trying to take a Chirstmas card picture. Don't look for our card in the mail anytime soon, we need to try again. Every picture we took had some problem. Sometimes the reject pictures are more interesting so I thought I'd share just a couple that didn't make the cut. Check out J's face in this one
Or A's mouth on this one. Wish us luck for our next phot shoot.



1 comment:

Amefinch said...

I LOVE J's face in the first one. You should totally send that one out!!!!!