Boy has started to get really creative with the train tracks. He's been using them to make big pictures on the floor. This one is an astronaut.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
New Bed
Girl has recently moved out of the crib and into a twin mattress on the floor. She's still getting the hang of it. We put the body pillow on the floor in case she fell out of bed. I didn't think she'd just put her head on it! Yes, we moved her to a more traditional sleeping position after we took the picture. No, I don't remember her waking up at any point during this..JPG)
Boy has started to get really creative with the train tracks. He's been using them to make big pictures on the floor. This one is an astronaut.
Boy has started to get really creative with the train tracks. He's been using them to make big pictures on the floor. This one is an astronaut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is hysterical
very creative boy! I like it.
Your girl is adorable!!! And it's cool that boy is having fun with the tracks! Yea, imagination! - Shelly
Post a Comment