Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer Break

We did some traveling the end of June and a big hunk of July and then we went camping the end of July. We're settled back in at home now. Also we're happy to announce that we're expecting ECB#3 early next year. I'm just beginning to feel back to my old self, so hopefully I can try to post here more often.


Here's some pictures of the kids from this summer.




First time with both kids on trikes at the same time. There was lot of pushing involved. And some of us stopped after a half block to pick flowers/weeds.


Girl being her usual cute self.


Boy's first time fishing (with help from Grandpa)


Um, I guess this is the first joint bouncing?

Not the first or the last time I'll say "NO RUNNING BY THE POOL!" But he is cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ECB3?!! Congratulations!! (And I thought I was doing well with Idaho Baby 1!) :) I know you'll be fantastic just like with 1 and 2!