Monday, October 16, 2006

Due Date Update


Big brother has been getting ready for his sister's arrival by practicing his big bro skills on his baby doll.



ECB's new favorite past time is using his stool to play in the sink. Here we find him fresh from the tub and ready to brush his teeth.



Here's ECB #2 on her due date (at about 10pm). She's hard to see due to the sweater and the fact the she's neglected to actually be born yet.

(Picture removed)
For my birthday EastCoastDaddy had my diploma framed--Thanks, Sweetie!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I hope ECB II decides to make her appearance soon! :)

Anonymous said...

ECB II is being rather shy in that picture! But her mama is looking great! I must say that I'm impressed at how well you folks manage to not post any personal information.. I never would have thought about that on the diploma pic. - Shelly

Anonymous said...

congrats on the diploma!! take care.